Introductory Post


Hi, My Name is Louis and I am a 17 year old male studying towards my A Levels at the Latymer School, North London. I study History, English and Media.
My Candidate Number is 0131, and I am part of group 5, alongside Josh Brooks (0110), Vivian Oparah (0621) and Sebastian Hodge (0330).
You can use the labels section on the right hand side of the page to easily navigate my blog, with separate sections for AS, A2, Coursework and Preliminary tasks.
Furthermore there is a link to my school's Media Blog Archive on the right, where you can access all other blogs made at The Latymer School.
Thank you for viewing my blog, I hope you enjoy my work.

Our Music Video


Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
Our website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover
Our Digipak Cover

Tuesday 19 November 2013

10 Quick Questions: Kill Your Darlings

1. UK Release Date?

Friday 6th December 2013

2. Institutions behind the films production and distribution?

Sony Picture Classics (United States)
Production Companies:
Killer Films
Benaroya Pictures

3. What's the film's production budget?
Around $2 million

4. Nationality of the film?

American

5.What kind of production is it?

Independent Low Budget Film

6. Any connection with other films?

No

7. Who's the director?

John Krokidas

8. Any star names in the cast?

Daniel Radcliffe . . . Allen Ginsberg
Elizabeth Olsen . . . Edie Parker
Dane DeHaan . . . Lucien Carr

9. What is the film about?

Tells the story of how a murder at Columbia University in 1944 brought together the writers/ poets (Allen Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac and William Burroughs) who would spark the Beat Revolution.

10. Who will this film appeal to?

Fans of drama/thriller/romance genre as well as fans of the actors or the theme of the film-  'The Beats'.

No comments:

Post a Comment