Introductory Post


Hi, My Name is Louis and I am a 17 year old male studying towards my A Levels at the Latymer School, North London. I study History, English and Media.
My Candidate Number is 0131, and I am part of group 5, alongside Josh Brooks (0110), Vivian Oparah (0621) and Sebastian Hodge (0330).
You can use the labels section on the right hand side of the page to easily navigate my blog, with separate sections for AS, A2, Coursework and Preliminary tasks.
Furthermore there is a link to my school's Media Blog Archive on the right, where you can access all other blogs made at The Latymer School.
Thank you for viewing my blog, I hope you enjoy my work.

Our Music Video


Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
Our website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover
Our Digipak Cover

Saturday 19 July 2014

1. Personal Achievement

What do you personally want to get out of the whole A2 experience?

I am very interested in the process of filming as part of a professional production. By following the process of coordinating and shooting a music video, and the camera crew's roles, I will be able to see what it is like. Previously in media i have only had the opportunity to participate in amateur productions therefore the professional shoot will be a new and hopefully exciting experience.


Is it a challenge for you or within your comfort zone?

I feel that the experience will not be very challenging for me as my role in the music video is not major, therefore I will be able to focus on the specific scenes in which my character performs in order to replicate him to a high standard. However, the project is very intense, and I must act rapidly and to a high standard in order to ensure its success, which could be quite a challenge, especially on the day of the shoot. 

Have you achieved/ learnt anything so far?

Before we began the prelim, I was unaware of how complex the procedures of producing a music video are. The project has revealed to me how many different roles there are before, during, and post production, and how the whole process must be well thought out in order to successfully fulfill the purpose of selling the song and artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment