Introductory Post


Hi, My Name is Louis and I am a 17 year old male studying towards my A Levels at the Latymer School, North London. I study History, English and Media.
My Candidate Number is 0131, and I am part of group 5, alongside Josh Brooks (0110), Vivian Oparah (0621) and Sebastian Hodge (0330).
You can use the labels section on the right hand side of the page to easily navigate my blog, with separate sections for AS, A2, Coursework and Preliminary tasks.
Furthermore there is a link to my school's Media Blog Archive on the right, where you can access all other blogs made at The Latymer School.
Thank you for viewing my blog, I hope you enjoy my work.

Our Music Video


Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
Our website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover
Our Digipak Cover

Thursday 17 July 2014

3. My Costume

Describe the specific look you are aiming for



In the video, my character wears an outfit of typical indie band style- predominantly black, with a longer white t shirt beneath his jacket, similar to the outfit shown above. In order to effectively replicate this look, I shall dress in black skinny jeans, a baggy white t-shirt, layered with a plain black hooded jumper and a black collared jacket. In terms of footwear, I shall wear black boots similar to those Adam wears, in particular shin length.

Do you have the items you need? Is there anything you need to borrow/ buy?

I personally own a majority of the items necessary in order to recreate this outfit, however, if necessary I can borrow a larger black hoodie from a male classmate, and as I own dark brown boots, I also may need to borrow a classmate's black boots in order to ensure the recreation is as accurate to the original as possible. As I have more than one pair of black jeans I can provide others with them if necessary, as well as a black t shirt needed for the character of the Bassist.

No comments:

Post a Comment