Introductory Post


Hi, My Name is Louis and I am a 17 year old male studying towards my A Levels at the Latymer School, North London. I study History, English and Media.
My Candidate Number is 0131, and I am part of group 5, alongside Josh Brooks (0110), Vivian Oparah (0621) and Sebastian Hodge (0330).
You can use the labels section on the right hand side of the page to easily navigate my blog, with separate sections for AS, A2, Coursework and Preliminary tasks.
Furthermore there is a link to my school's Media Blog Archive on the right, where you can access all other blogs made at The Latymer School.
Thank you for viewing my blog, I hope you enjoy my work.

Our Music Video


Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
Our website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover
Our Digipak Cover

Friday 5 September 2014

What sort of music video would you like to make?

For my music video, I would like to employ the recent trend of going against the modern style full HD music video- the video below is an example of how modern computer technology such as adobe after effects can be used to create computer generated visuals and edit filmed content to create eye catching and surreal graphics.



However, i would also like to employ the recent technologies of full HD cameras and wide angle lenses in order to create a video which contains enthralling detail and identifiable costume and setting, such as in the Jungle- Time video, where it is used to create a comedic element, going against the ideal of old people being boring and unfashionable by employing the classic music video ideal of a dance routine.




 However, I would also like to use old 90's style VHS filming in my video in order to create a retro effect similar to that in the video above- where one singular shot is used to form the entire video, yet it is still visually appealing and draws the viewer in due to its abstract nature.



The video above is not a music video, but it contains visual elements created in an editing software similar to those which i would like to include or incorporate into my video.



No comments:

Post a Comment