Introductory Post


Hi, My Name is Louis and I am a 17 year old male studying towards my A Levels at the Latymer School, North London. I study History, English and Media.
My Candidate Number is 0131, and I am part of group 5, alongside Josh Brooks (0110), Vivian Oparah (0621) and Sebastian Hodge (0330).
You can use the labels section on the right hand side of the page to easily navigate my blog, with separate sections for AS, A2, Coursework and Preliminary tasks.
Furthermore there is a link to my school's Media Blog Archive on the right, where you can access all other blogs made at The Latymer School.
Thank you for viewing my blog, I hope you enjoy my work.

Our Music Video


Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
Our website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover
Our Digipak Cover

Saturday 1 November 2014

Casting

CAST LIST

In order to ensure that our video production was as professional and high quality as possible, we tried to use people from our media group, whom had received prior training on how to perform in a music video- 3 of the 4 being classmates. Below are brief biographies of the 4 individuals involved in our production and their roles:

Vivian Oparah
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Height: 5 ft 8"
Role: NTLS female band member

Vivian is already a member of our media group, therefore we cast her as the role due to her previous experience with music videos and lip syncing in our remake as part of the A2 prelim. We know that she will be reliable and available when necessary as she is available for the same periods as us.

Joshua Brooks
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Height: 6ft 1"
Role: NTLS male band member

Josh is also in our media group, and we cast him the role due to his strenghts on camera- as he has been a media student since GCSE, he also appeared in the A2 remake, so has the same knowledge as Vivian, therefore we feel they will work together well on camera.


Louis Caldwell
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Height: 6 ft 2"
Role: Boyfriend

I was cast as the part of the boyfriend because, again as a member of the media group, I am readily available to commit my time to the project. My group mates feel I will fit the role of a boyfriend well- especially when performing alongside  Gina, the girl cast for the role of the Girlfriend- hopefully creating a believable relationship.


Gina Corrieri
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Height: 5 ft 6"
Role: Girlfriend

Gina is a good friend of all group members, and we know that she is not only reliable, but also has experience acting due to studying GCSE drama. Furthermore, after reviewing filming plans, she has confirmed flexible availability to the dates we have proposed to film on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment