Introductory Post


Hi, My Name is Louis and I am a 17 year old male studying towards my A Levels at the Latymer School, North London. I study History, English and Media.
My Candidate Number is 0131, and I am part of group 5, alongside Josh Brooks (0110), Vivian Oparah (0621) and Sebastian Hodge (0330).
You can use the labels section on the right hand side of the page to easily navigate my blog, with separate sections for AS, A2, Coursework and Preliminary tasks.
Furthermore there is a link to my school's Media Blog Archive on the right, where you can access all other blogs made at The Latymer School.
Thank you for viewing my blog, I hope you enjoy my work.

Our Music Video


Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
Our website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover
Our Digipak Cover

Friday 21 November 2014

Studio Session 1- 5th November

For our first studio session, we used the time to get used to the setup- and pre-sett and configure sound and lighting ready for our actual shoots. Using the lighting desk, we were able to position and select the colours of lights so that they correcty and effectively illuminated the subjects on set.


We also used this time to see what makeup was available to us so that we knew what we had to purchase before he next shoot. We were also able to experiment with styling for effet such as styling Josh's hair.



Through rehearsals of the studio shots, we were able to construct a choreography routine for the artists to create a more visually appealing video, and reflect the narrative of the song whilst focusing on the artists and their characters.


We also took some basic profile shots to experiment with which outfits looked best and how we should style the artists for their promotional shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment