Introductory Post


Hi, My Name is Louis and I am a 17 year old male studying towards my A Levels at the Latymer School, North London. I study History, English and Media.
My Candidate Number is 0131, and I am part of group 5, alongside Josh Brooks (0110), Vivian Oparah (0621) and Sebastian Hodge (0330).
You can use the labels section on the right hand side of the page to easily navigate my blog, with separate sections for AS, A2, Coursework and Preliminary tasks.
Furthermore there is a link to my school's Media Blog Archive on the right, where you can access all other blogs made at The Latymer School.
Thank you for viewing my blog, I hope you enjoy my work.

Our Music Video


Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
Our website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover
Our Digipak Cover

Friday 21 November 2014

Studio Session 3- Footage Review



We are really happy with the shots from todays shoot, we focused mainly on the black shots, and although they looked good on camera, we faced a problem due to the fact that the floor is not black so we cannot replicate the long shots on white. We have decided we will make up for this by including more obscure angles on black, only filming above the waist and close ups, to avoid revealing the floor.




We also noticed that due to the black background, the shots were not as clear or bright as when shooting on white, although this was not a major problem, as it could be rectified during grading, we shall ensure this doesn't happen again by increasing the intensity and focusing the beams on the individuals during black shots.

Yet we were able to see the new accessories on screen for the first time, and were impressed by the strong visual effect they had- they worked well with the plain black background to present the alternative artist image.


No comments:

Post a Comment