Introductory Post


Hi, My Name is Louis and I am a 17 year old male studying towards my A Levels at the Latymer School, North London. I study History, English and Media.
My Candidate Number is 0131, and I am part of group 5, alongside Josh Brooks (0110), Vivian Oparah (0621) and Sebastian Hodge (0330).
You can use the labels section on the right hand side of the page to easily navigate my blog, with separate sections for AS, A2, Coursework and Preliminary tasks.
Furthermore there is a link to my school's Media Blog Archive on the right, where you can access all other blogs made at The Latymer School.
Thank you for viewing my blog, I hope you enjoy my work.

Our Music Video


Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
Our website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover
Our Digipak Cover

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Choreography


Acting upon the choreography plans set out in our storyboard and animatic, we studied the lyrics of the song, picking out specific lines as prompts for the artists movement. The list below shows the lyrics in bold, and the artists actions whilst singing them below, as we want to apply Vernallis's ideas of the lyrics being conveyed through the video, and the video snapping to the beat:



After creating this, we took to the studio in a free period to allow Josh and Vivian to rehearse the planned sequence, and after a few practices, we were happy with the simplistic, yet obvious and effective sequence of the two artists addressing each other, before eventually coming together at the end of the song. We then filmed this routine, before uploading onto our edit suite to see how it appeared on screen, d once again, due to its simple structure, there were o visible issues- the video of the rehearsal can be viewed below:



No comments:

Post a Comment