Introductory Post


Hi, My Name is Louis and I am a 17 year old male studying towards my A Levels at the Latymer School, North London. I study History, English and Media.
My Candidate Number is 0131, and I am part of group 5, alongside Josh Brooks (0110), Vivian Oparah (0621) and Sebastian Hodge (0330).
You can use the labels section on the right hand side of the page to easily navigate my blog, with separate sections for AS, A2, Coursework and Preliminary tasks.
Furthermore there is a link to my school's Media Blog Archive on the right, where you can access all other blogs made at The Latymer School.
Thank you for viewing my blog, I hope you enjoy my work.

Our Music Video


Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
Our website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover
Our Digipak Cover

Friday 21 November 2014

Studio session 5 - 28th November


As we had finished the majority of our studio shots, we used our final half-day shoot to reshoot the few shots which we had marked out in review of all of our other shoots beforehand. As we knew and had planned which shpts to reshoot, this part of the shoot was carried out quickly and efficiently but to the same professional standard. After finishing the video footage, we made the most of our remaining time to reshoot some of our promotional shots with the recent adaptations and additions to costumes and props, and still managed to finish ahead of schedule- the shoot lasted less than 2 hours in total, and after double checking our footage, we were all very relieved and satisfied.
Using the monitor to immediately review the promo shots

Seb taking control of the black-on-white promo shots

No comments:

Post a Comment