Introductory Post


Hi, My Name is Louis and I am a 17 year old male studying towards my A Levels at the Latymer School, North London. I study History, English and Media.
My Candidate Number is 0131, and I am part of group 5, alongside Josh Brooks (0110), Vivian Oparah (0621) and Sebastian Hodge (0330).
You can use the labels section on the right hand side of the page to easily navigate my blog, with separate sections for AS, A2, Coursework and Preliminary tasks.
Furthermore there is a link to my school's Media Blog Archive on the right, where you can access all other blogs made at The Latymer School.
Thank you for viewing my blog, I hope you enjoy my work.

Our Music Video


Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
Our website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover
Our Digipak Cover

Friday 21 November 2014

Studio Session 2 - 13th November

                      

Our shoot on the 13th of November was our first proper shoot- however, as it was during the school day we wouldn't all be in the studio at the same times throughout the day, therefore we planned our day beforehand, using a shoot board to ensure we spent equal time on each shot to complete the entire sequence by the end of the shoot. 



As I had free periods before the rest of the group, I went to the studio early with Chris the media technician to set up the set, camera and adjust the lights to our presets, as well as moving the spots into their correct positions.




Once this was finished, the rest of the team arrived, and after a good while doing Josh and Vivian's makeup and hair, we were finally able to shoot the video. After a while we realised that we had overestimated how long each shot would take, and as a result at the end of shooting video we had plenty of time left over to experiment with more alternative shots we had not thought of previously. We then were able to develop upon and shoot some of our studio based promo shots.

The shoot was a great success for us as a group, and our teamwork had payed off, enabling us to take many promo shots on top of the high quality footage we had filmed- meaning that we could make progress both on the video, as we had all the shots necessary to create the basic studio section, and also many photos which we could use to develop a template for our website and album cover.



No comments:

Post a Comment